We are all for sustainable transport. Not just sustainable transport of people, but of goods as well. The campaign “Cycling with cargo” is intended for companies who still use a van or car to transport their products, packages or post. For companies who would like to experience what it's like to transport those goods by electric cargo bike. “Cycling with cargo” is especially interesting for urban journeys. Family doctors, law firms, logistics service providers, installation companies, florists and odd-job companies have already joined the trend. So why not try it yourself!
Yes, count me in.
If you join the campaign, you get to borrow an (electric) cargo bike for a period of 2 weeks. We collaborate with 4 suppliers of cargo and delivery bikes, of various sizes and specifications. These
partners are Urban Arrow, Johnny Loco, Ebike delivery Nederland and Rad Power bikes. After an intake interview, we will consult with the suppliers which bike is the most suitable for your transport request. Your employees can then use the cargo bike to transport cargo and goods as an alternative to a car or van.
- This is an easy way to experience what it is like to deliver cargo by electric cargo bike, both for the organisation (the logistics process) and for the employee.
- With a cargo bike, cargo can be delivered without emitting CO 2 or fine particulates (zero-emission). It enables you to make a contribution to the Climate Agreement.
- You meet the requirements of the municipality of The Hague (and more and more other municipalities) to, in the future, only enter the city on a zero-emission basis.
- In urban areas, it is a cheaper and faster way of transporting cargo than by van or car.
- You contribute to the fitness and vitality of your employees.
- It saves on parking costs and parking fines. You also don’t have to search for a parking space.
- It is a way to pursue your ambitions regarding Corporate Social Responsibility.
Participating cargo bikes
The “Cycling with cargo” campaign runs from May 1 until December 1, 2019. You can sign up by sending an e-mail to Roel Lenoir, email@example.com